Location and Job Title:
Member Services Associate
Mandell JCC of Greater Hartford
335 Bloomfield Ave
West Hartford, CT 06117
Job Summary: A membership team member is responsible for greeting and creating a welcoming environment for all members, guests and visitors. This person must have excellent organizational and customer service skills and a strong customer focus, both internally and externally.
- Check in members and guests in order to track usage and visit log
- Provide tours and information to prospective members
- Answers phone calls and e-mails professionally and follows up as necessary
- Answers all facility/program related questions or directs to the appropriate staff person
- Assist members with financial transactions and registrations for programs/classes
- Assist in directing all members, guests, vendors and visitors to their destinations within the building
- Communicate and enforce all facility rules and policies in a firm but customer service friendly manner
- Must be organized and have the ability to multitask
- Must have a team player attitude with the ability to perform other job duties, functions, responsibilities as needed, required or assigned
- Must be able to sit, stand and/or walk for extended periods of time
- Must maintain confidentiality concerning all members, guests, vendors and visitors
- Must have knowledge of security standards and emergency management as well as the ability to maintain order and prevent panic in a crisis or emergency situation.
- Must have the ability to communicate and enforce all facility rules and policies in a firm but customer service friendly manner to people of all backgrounds and ages.
- Must have flexible availability including working nights and weekends when needed
Part Time Job Shift Schedule:
Monday-Thursday - 6pm-8pm (As of Oct 2022 shift will be 6pm-9pm)
Saturday 9am-3pm currently (weekend hours vary based on time of year Fall/Winter shift hours will be 9am-5pm)
When applying must include: Resume & References
Education: Associates' Degree or higher in Communications or related field.
Experience: 1-3 years' experience working in Customer Service or related field
$25,000 - $35,000
Our JCC is a community of people of all ages, stages and beliefs who share laughter, learning, listening, and leading. Members are part of a "neighborhood" where minds grow more active, bodies grow stronger, and friendships grow exponentially.
We are committed to inclusion and to enabling all individuals to participate in social, cultural and educational experiences. We are a Jewish community open to everyone regardless of faith, who value caring for and sharing with each other. It is a place that is warm and inclusive. It is a place to call your own.