Location and Job Title:
The Jewish Community Center of Greater Columbus
1125 College Ave.
Columbus, OH 43209
Perform general maintenance, both preventive and as needed, buildings and grounds.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain all Mechanical/HVAC equipment
- Includes repair service, preventative maintenance and coordinating work with service providers
- Maintain pool equipment and water balance for all pools
- Vacuum/clean pools as needed
- Maintain all pool decks
- Maintain all electric equipment including light fixtures
- Responsible for maintenance tasks as assigned
- Tile work
- General maintenance of the premises
- Maintain standards and proper records in relation to building maintenance in regards to ACA and ECS accreditation
- Assist with the set-up/tear down of rooms in preparation for programs, meetings, and other functions on an as needed basis
- Provide assistance with camp start-up; maintain camp, and end-of-camp-year tear down
- Responsible for all snow and ice removal
- Assist in maintaining grounds and facility
The Jewish Community Center of Greater Columbus is a human service agency offering a varied program that is Jewish in nature. It is committed to enhancing the quality of individual and family life through the promotion of physical, intellectual and spiritual wellness. It provides educational and cultural programs that reflect the Jewish heritage, health related activities and many services to the community at large. Through its wide array of programs, the JCC pursues its mission of strengthening the individual, family and community.
The JCC nurtures a passion for Jewish learning and living. Through programs and services, the JCC provides comfortable and inviting environments in which the community can thrive.