Location and Job Title:
Mandel JCC of the Palm Beaches, Boynton Beach
8500 Jog Rd
Boynton Beach, FL 33472
The Mandel JCC is a non-profit social services agency founded upon Jewish ethics and values. Committed to meeting the ever-changing needs of the entire community, the JCC strengthens Jewish identity and enriches quality of life through diversified social, educational, recreational, and cultural programs. Operating out of two facilities throughout Palm Beach County, the JCC provides the total community with a forum for open dialogue and offers inclusive wellness, education, and community services for members and guests of all backgrounds.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for the operation of our Personify Constituent Management & Engagement System including the completion of our transition to this system.Personify is an advanced system built on top of SAP which we use throughout the business for everything, including billing and program registration, sales and marketing program management. The successful candidate will be able to work effectively in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and will help ensure the integrity of the data as well as helping to create reports and analytics to make our database as useful and informative as possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be the go-to person for any Personify-related issues
- Lead appropriate project teams related to Personify. This includes enhancements to system features, integrations, reporting, and any other related projects
- Enhance, troubleshoot and modify existing Personify functionality
- Analyze and document new requirements
- Perform regular quality control reviews on the existing data to assure the maintenance of high-quality data
- Correct data in database as necessary
- Work with staff members to characterize problems and work with Personify to resolve them
- Work with business users both on gathering data and on reporting requirements.
- Create Report specification and test documents
- Work with business users and others on user-acceptance testing and issue resolution. Must be able to test and validate reports with qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Training and support of staff using the Personify system and its reporting features
- Acts as a liaison to both internal and external customers.
- Ensures that the accounting department provides excellent customer service to the organization's programs, and in a manner that is supportive of its members and community
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, or equivalent computer related degree from an accredited college or university required- (Four or more years of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Must be proficient with SQL Queries and stored procedures
- Needs to have greater understanding and experience of data warehousing, data transformation, and business intelligence
- A general understanding of core database principles
- Work experience in SAP Business Objects is a plus
- Expert-level computer skills is required
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements is critical
- Strong analytical, organizational and troubleshooting skills, with attention to detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and listening skills are a must
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US?
The Mandel JCC of the Palm Beaches is committed to a passionate, member and community-centric culture where team members are encouraged to contribute and collaborate leading to a highly engaged JCC family.
Opportunities for growth
Internal mobility is highly encouraged and fully supported.
Benefits (Full-Time Employees)
- Health Benefits
- Life, AD&D, Short Term Disability
- PTO: Vacation, Sick and Personal Days
- Voluntary Benefits: Pet Discount Program, Financial Wellness, Identity Theft Protection, Accident and Critical Illness
- Staff Discount on our Programs (FT and PT employees!)