Location and Job Title:
Maintenance Technician - Part Time
Jewish Federation of Greater Harrisburg
3301 N Front St
Harrisburg, PA 17110
Reporting to the Director of Finance & Operations, the Maintenance Technician - Part Time is responsible for completion of assigned tasks for Repair and Maintenance functions of the building and grounds for the Jewish Federation Campus and Green Hills facility. This position has the potential to expand to full time.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Complete work-orders for repair and maintenance as assigned
- Perform daily inspections of facility and make necessary repairs as directed
- Preventative maintenance of facility and equipment
- Assist with event set-ups and tear downs.
- Perform small to medium in-house maintenance projects as assigned
- Perform repairs as assigned
- Removal of trash outside of facility and when it is appropriate inside the building
- Snow removal from all sidewalks, stairs and entrances
- Other duties as assigned
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Experience in Facility maintenance
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Flexible and able to handle multiple projects at same time
- Provide excellent customer service and team support
- Must have a valid PA driver's license and reliable transportation
- Job requires standing and bending for long periods of time
- Occasional over time work for emergency repair work/cleanup
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, or five year's work experience
The Jewish Community Center of Greater Harrisburg is dedicated to providing social, cultural, recreational and educational opportunities for people of all ages throughout the greater Harrisburg area.
Programs and services offered within the Jewish Community Center range from Early Childhood to Fitness, Senior Adult Programming to Swimming, Summer Camp to Aerobics.