Location and Job Title:
450 West Nyack Road
West Nyack, NY 10994
Full-time and Part-time positions available
JCC Rockland is looking for certified personal trainers to join our team of fitness professionals. We have opportunities to work with a wide range of clients including seniors, teens, and special populations. Trainers will need a professional attitude and a keen understanding of customer service. We offer competitive pay and incentives for training volume.
- Ability to design individual and group exercise programs tailored to the needs and attainable goals of specific clients
- Execute individual fitness programs designed in a safe and effective way
- Desire to help clients reach their health and fitness goals through appropriate cardiovascular, flexibility and resistance exercise
- Proactively assist members with fitness equipment; train members in correct use of fitness equipment; correct members on use of fitness equipment as necessary.
- Represent the agency and provide the highest quality of customer service to the individuals and groups with whom he/she comes into contact.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an eagerness to grow client base
- Team player
To apply, please send resume/cover letter to Lisag@jccrockland.org
- Current nationally accredited personal training certification
- Specialization certifications preferred
- Certified in CPR/AED & First Aid