Location and Job Title:
Youth & Family Registrar
JCC of San Francisco
3200 California St
San Francisco, CA 94118
The Youth & Family Registrar is a key member of the Youth & Family staff, providing administrative support to the program teams and working alongside the Youth & Family Administrator to ensure that all department functions run smoothly. The Registrar is responsible for day-to-day operations of this busy, fast-paced, and friendly office, with key functions involving planning, research, analysis, and coordination. Youth & Family programs include youth recreation classes, teen program, Maccabi, Afterschool at the JCCSF, aquatics, youth athletics, and youth and preschool camp. The Registrar will divide their time between the main Youth & Family office (60%) and the Aquatics office (40%).
- Support the day-to-day operations of all pertinent registration systems including Salesforce for youth and family programs.
- Maintain and update the content management system, ensuring that all youth and family programs have current and accurate information the JCCSF website.
- Support clients and families regarding registration issues, including but not limited to transfers, refunds, waitlist movement and financial policy questions.
- Conduct research, prepare statistical reports, and support the collection and tracking of program records including contracts, registration forms, health forms, and program waivers.
- Assist with financial reports/analysis, budgeting or any other business and/or committee projects.
- Work with the Youth & Family Administrator to handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications on behalf of all youth and family programs.
- Conduct Swim School registrations in Salesforce for walk-in, telephone, and email registrations.
- Alongside the Youth & Family Administrator, perform administrative camp duties using the proper registration system, such as producing weekly paperwork (emergency contacts, rosters, health forms), sending out weekly camp communications, updating and maintaining camper profiles, and preparing information for weekly camp check-in.
- Cultivate a friendly, professional and supportive customer service culture in the Youth & Family and Aquatics offices.
- Additional duties as needed.
- 4-year degree preferred
- Experience in systems administration, Salesforce preferred
- Outstanding customer service skills and experience working in a customer-centric organization
- Advanced computer skills and the ability to learn new business software programs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be well-organized with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team and effectively engage and coordinate with various stakeholders (both staff and clients).
- Ability to multitask, setting appropriate priorities while ensuring that all deadlines are honored.
Benefited, non-exempt, collective bargaining position
Collective bargaining unit classification Admin 3
7:30am-4pm on Mondays during summer.
The JCCSF is the longest-serving Jewish community center on the West Coast, providing educational, social, cultural and recreational programs to the entire Bay Area since 1877. Open to people of all ages, all faiths and all backgrounds, the JCCSF provides quality experiences through a mix of formal and informal activities. The JCCSF is located at 3200 California Street (at Presidio) and welcomes more than 4,500 visitors through its doors daily.