Location and Job Title:
Fitness Center Ambassador
13009 Community Campus Drive
Tampa, FL 33625
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness in the locker rooms at all times
- Refill amenities and disposables
- Gather, wash, dry, and fold linens as needed
- Maintain an inventory of cleaning supplies and locker room amenities
- Empty and remove trash as needed
- Keep equipment, closets and dispensaries clean and organized
- Provide exceptional service to all clients at all times through customer-centric behavior
- Spot clean locker rooms frequently throughout each day in compliance with OSHA standards and club protocols
- Assist with special events, projects, and programs as needed
- Assist in club operations as needed
- Ensure that all equipment in the locker room is properly functioning
- Resolve member issues using effective customer service and leadership skills
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to lift more than 50 lbs
- Minimum one year experience in a maintenance position preferred, with strong customer service background.
- Basic writing, math, communication, and organizational skills.
- Candidates applying for this position should be able to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted repeatedly throughout the workday.
- Frequent walking around and demonstrating and assisting with exercise movements; bending, stretching, lifting, pushing, pulling and squatting are movements performed daily.