You are here: Home
| Search for a Job
Location and Job Title:
Digital and Social Marketing Coordinator
JCC Greater Boston
333 Nahanton St
Newton, MA 02459
In an exciting, supportive, fast-paced environment, the Digital and Social Marketing Coordinator creates and executes content to support organizational and departmental programmatic goals. The successful candidate will be creative, strategic, a self-starter, a team player, results-driven and well-organized. This full-time position can either be hybrid (2 days per week, work from home) or on-site. The starting salary for this position is $47,000-52,000. The salary offered will ultimately be determined by the scope of the position, the candidate's relevant experience, and internal equity: some nights, evenings, and weekend work required.
The JCC is deeply committed to valuing and celebrating the uniqueness of each constituent. We welcome staff and participants from diverse backgrounds. While being proudly Jewish, we strive in every way to provide an open and welcoming setting for all, irrespective of personal practices, beliefs or background. We are guided by JCC Greater Boston core values - Belonging, Joyfulness, Collaboration, and Transformation - which resonate with many who do not identify as Jewish.
- Website Content creation, optimization, and daily Maintenance
- Support marketing initiatives for the website and other digital experiences around design, copy, UX, and overall visual layout. Create and edit content to drive acquisition and meet JCC Greater Boston program/brand/organizational goals.
- Update, maintain, and design page layouts on the website for functionality and usability, practicing a 'users first' approach when positioning content and messaging Audit existing digital and web content, identifying and correcting content gaps and quality issues. Optimize user experience, providing recommendations to achieve goals.
- Create and enhance landing pages by leveraging the knowledge of JCC programs and user experience
- Work closely with the marketing team to execute new layout concepts and user experiences
- Assist with digital Marketing Efforts and Email Marketing Campaigns
- Become an expert in our digital email marketing platform
- Help collect data from email campaigns to improve marketing efforts and assist with copy, proofreading, and building email campaigns
Digital & Social Media and Brand Voice
- Work collaboratively to create digital marketing materials to support and promote programming, including graphics for web, email, social, and TV screens
- Strategize and execute social media strategy, producing media as needed (photo and video capture graphic, reels)
- Identifying areas of opportunity and growth in social media and content creation
- Write and edit content for digital in collaboration with program directors, ensuring compliance with brand standards, appropriate tone, and best practices for user experience
- Proactively research and learn about technical aspects of JCC Greater Boston program areas (Fitness, Early Learning, Camps, Family Programs, Jewish holidays, etc.), as well as larger organizational and Jewish values, to best communicate messaging to end users
Project & Asset Management - 30%
- Maintain and track digital content libraries
- Maintain video streaming platform (JCCGB+); upload and scheduling new videos to the library
- Manage internal projects on Asana
- Assist with additional digital and content-related projects as assigned by Account Director or as required by business and team needs
- College degree or equivalent
- Excellent verbal, written, and digital skills. Experience using social media platforms including but not limited to (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Tik Tok)
- Team player with a desire to work as part of a group. Outstanding interpersonal skills and professional manner that fosters positive interaction with departments across the agency
- Exceptional organizational skills are required--managing deadlines while executing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated success in managing projects, managing and escalating issues as appropriate
- Familiar with Microsoft software
JCC Greater Boston welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds who meet the requirements specified above. If you want to share your talents with a great team, co-creating a thriving, dynamic organization which is devoted to community building and lasting impact, please send a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com
$45,000 - $55,000
JCC Greater Boston is a nonprofit organization with roots in earlier Settlement Houses and Young Men's Hebrew Associations; JCC Greater Boston today offers a wide range of services and program activities throughout the Greater Boston region (~50,000 individuals annually in 98 communities). The organization provides a variety of programs and services to children and adults in the Greater Boston Jewish community, including: four Preschools, three-day camps, a regional model of Jewish family engagement, a fully equipped fitness and aquatic center, arts and culture classes, performances, lectures, and Jewish holiday celebrations.
- Our vision is to create a vibrant and evolving Jewish community where everyone belongs. Our mission is to be at the heart of that community by:
- Creating a thriving community that nurtures meaningful and lasting relationships
- Welcoming a growing and increasingly diverse set of individuals and families from all over Greater Boston
- Supporting the building of unique identities rooted in Jewish values and deeper connections to Jewish life
- Nourishing minds, bodies, and spirits through dynamic, innovative, and accessible experiences, and
- Expanding engagement by partnering closely with other organizations to ensure the continuing vitality of our community as a whole
JCC Greater Boston takes the welfare and safety of staff, children, and program participants very seriously. On an ongoing basis, we align our operating procedures with guidance from the CDC and the state. In response to current local public health situations, our practices have previously included, and in the future may include, ensuring proper physical distancing, sanitation, hygiene, vaccination requirements, and use of face coverings to promote the health of our staff and program participants.