Location and Job Title:
Facilities Technician-Full Time
Mandell JCC of Greater Hartford
335 Bloomfield Ave
West Hartford, CT 06117
- Immediate opening for energetic, dedicated, and conscientious individual with a positive friendly attitude to join a strong team to maintain our buildings, machines, grounds, and it's equipment.
- Knowledge of mechanical working of building components and equipment, but not limited to, plumbing, electrical, painting, carpentry, HVAC, pool repairs, and hydraulic systems.
- Ability to operate and maintain landscape and snow removal equipment.
- Ability to work as a team, complete weekly assignments given by supervisor, pays attention to detail, communicates effectively (written and oral) and to adhere to health and safety requirements.
- Ability to sit, stand, bend, crawl, stoop, reach or walk for extended period of time as well push, pull, and lift up to 75 pounds.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds
- Sit, stand, bend, crawl, stoop, push, pull, lift, reach or walk for extended period of time
- Minimum of 3 years in maintenance capacity
- Valid Driver's license and auto insurance, required
- Certified Pool Operator's Certificate (C.P.O. and Trade Certifications, a plus
35,000 - 45,000
Our JCC is a community of people of all ages, stages and beliefs who share laughter, learning, listening, and leading. Members are part of a "neighborhood" where minds grow more active, bodies grow stronger, and friendships grow exponentially.
We are committed to inclusion and to enabling all individuals to participate in social, cultural and educational experiences. We are a Jewish community open to everyone regardless of faith, who value caring for and sharing with each other. It is a place that is warm and inclusive. It is a place to call your own.