Location and Job Title:
JCC of Mid-Westchester
999 Wilmot Rd
Scarsdale, NY 10583
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to Lisa Sisenwein at email@example.com
The Marketing Manager is responsible for planning and implementing all marketing, advertising, social media, digital media, grassroots marketing, print material, and email communications programs for the JCC
Key Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Utilize all communications platforms to promote brand awareness of the JCC.
- Publicize all programs and work with department heads to develop a marketing calendar with key dates, messages, and marketing strategies.
- Manage agency website and social media accounts.
- Coordinate with designer on the development of all marketing material.
- Act as liaison to the media and prepare appropriate press releases and media advisories as needed.
- Ensure all marketing is on brand with consistent style, image, graphics, and logos.
Skills, Education and Experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Skilled at writing promotional materials, membership materials, and developing newsletter content.
- BS degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Marketing Associate or similar role.
The JCC of Mid-Westchester is an equal opportunity employer. The position is open to all and we do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, color, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity/expression, national origin or any category protected by applicable law
JCC of Mid-Westchester requires that all employees be fully vaccinated (excluding any applicable reasonable medical accommodation).
$45,000 - $55,000