Location and Job Title:
Kaplen JCC on the Palisades
411 E. Clinton Ave.
Tenafly, NJ 07670
The Kaplen JCC on the Palisades is looking for a Marketing Manager. In an exciting, supportive, fast paced environment, the Marketing Manager plans, develops, and coordinates all marketing efforts for the JCC's youth and family departments. The Marketing Manager creates and develops marketing materials for print and electronic distribution, develops and maintains the organization's website and digital media, writes communications for internal and external audiences including press releases and talking points, attends events, assists with content writing, and helps the organization execute its social media strategy.
The successful candidate will be creative, strategic, a self-starter, team player, results-driven and well-organized.
- Responsible for creation and execution of multi-channel marketing plans for youth and family segment
- Responsible for content for Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and other social media efforts -ensure that we are telling the story of the JCC through our social channels on a daily basis
- Concept and create short form video to be used on social platforms
- Manage budgets
- Track, analyze and improve key performance indicators across multiple marketing campaigns
- Assist with marketing tasks during some program events that may occur occasionally on nights or weekends
- Minimum 5 years of marketing and design experience
- Proven track record of high-preforming, multi-channel campaigns
- Demonstrated experience in an organizational communications setting, with hands-on experience in communication strategy, design, marketing, and ideally public relation
- Excellent writing, editing skills and communications skills required
- Experience using social media and online tools to meet business strategies
- MUST be an excellent project manager with ability to balance numerous complex projects simultaneously
- Ability to take initiative and work independently under deadline and to collaborate effectively with people at all levels; exercise judgment and assess priorities
- MUST be able to write communications for internal and external audiences including press releases and talking points
- Experience with Salesforce, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads a plus
- Skills in adobe Suite including InDesign and Photoshop or experience with Canva a plus
To apply, please include cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.
No headhunters or recruitment firms please. EOE.
It is the policy of this institution to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status or status within any other protected group.
55,000 - 65,000
Kaplen JCC On The Palisades is a welcoming home away from home for all who pass through its front doors. Our 185,000 square foot building plus acres of outside grounds feature 2 fitness centers, an indoor and outdoor aquatics center, group exercise, spin and pilates studios, 2 gymnasiums, tennis and racquet courts, indoor track, a luxurious spa, multiple playgrounds and fields and so much more. The JCC is home to the renowned Thurnauer School of Music, Leonard and Syril Rubin Nursery School, Neil Klatskin Day Camp, and the JCC Dance and Drama Schools. The JCC is also proud to offer extensive, high quality programs and services to adults of all ages, as well as to seniors and individuals with special needs.
Our vision is to be the center point of Jewish life in our community and to engage all generations in our mission and values.
Deeply rooted in Jewish values and tradition, the Kaplen JCC on the Palisades is a vibrant home for the Jewish People that welcomes all and cultivates the social, intellectual, physical and spiritual well-being of the entire community.
We are committed to demonstrating the following values and ask respect for these values from those with whom we interact:
CONNECTION TO JUDAISM AND ISRAEL
TIKKUN OLAM (repairing the world)