Location and Job Title:
Digital Marketing Specialist
2000 Hollywood Dr
York, PA 17403
Overview: The digital marketing specialist is responsible for creating material for various media platforms such as the web, social media, and website. The digital marketing specialist will also work in close collaboration with the Marketing Manager to assist in the planning, implementation, and monitoring of ROI for all integrated media marketing campaigns.
Hours: Part-Time/ 20+ hours/week
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager to develop a strategy for integrated marketing campaigns.
- Designing integrated marketing materials including print and digital advertisements, newsletter, email, social media, outdoor and video using appropriate graphic design or video editing software programs.
- Scheduling and placement of content on digital media platforms.
- Improving the brand's awareness using digital media channels such as YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Writing content for search engine optimization.
- Ensuring brand consistency across all digital media channels.
- Keeping the online media library up-to-date.
- Monitoring impact and return on investment of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Remaining up-to-date with the latest digital media trends and design technology available.
- Bachelor's degree in digital media, marketing, or a related field.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in digital marketing.
- Solid knowledge of design and editing programs such as InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Video Editing Programs
- Knowledge of web design and content management systems.
- Experience with web analytic tools such as Google Ads and Google Campaign Manager.
- Familiarity with paid social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Knowledge of the latest integrated media trends.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs
- Basic budgeting skills to reconcile paid digital media placements with the available budget.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Programs - Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Ability to work in a fast passed environment to develop engaging and creative content to enhance community interest and engagement
- Understand/possess an openness to Jewish religion and traditions
- Attend all meetings and events that support the department's main objectives and responsibilities
- Positively and actively promote the JCC's mission, membership, programs, events, and charitable purpose to JCC members and the general public
- Be familiar with the mission, vision statements, and Core Values of the JCC. Model the Core Values while working and communicating with members and staff
Who We Are
The JCC is a non-profit community center that welcomes the diverse population of York County, regardless of religion, financial or ethnic background. Since 1910 the JCC's role has changed and expanded to reflect the current times. Our staff is committed to providing members and guests with high quality programs and customer service. Included in a membership is the use of the fitness center, over 100 group and water fitness classes each week, lap and family swims, open gym use, family art and gym activities, a relaxation center complete with whirlpool, sauna and steam room, and discounts on fitness, social, and enrichment classes and programs.
The JCC provides programming for:
- Wellness & Fitness for all ages
- Youth Fitness, Dance & Sports
- Children's Education and Child Care
- Holocaust Education
- Diversity Education
- Jewish Cultural Programs
- Contemporary Adult Programming