Location and Job Title:
Shorefront YM-YWHA of Brighton Manhattan Beach
3300 Coney Island Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11235
- Provide a warm, safe, and caring environment for students to grow, learn and explore.
- Effectively supervise, interact and relate to children in a developmentally appropriate manner.
- Implement developmentally appropriate and challenging educational curriculum.
- Develop lesson plans based on hands-on learning.
- Provide pedagogical support to families.
- Work in team environment in partnership with teachers, teacher assistants, student teachers, substitutes and volunteers.
- BA in Early Childhood/ MS in Education is preferred
- New York State Certification in Early Childhood
- Ability to work cooperatively within a team environment
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency in English required, bilingual in Russian preferred
The Shorefront YM-YWHA of
Brighton-Manhattan Beach, Inc. is a vibrant not-for-profit Jewish community
center, settlement house and social service agency. The Shorefront YM-YWHA of
Brighton-Manhattan Beach, Inc. provides a full array of cultural, educational,
wellness, immigrant and human social services for people of all ages
year-round. To learn more about the Shorefront Y please visit www.shorefronty.org.