Location and Job Title:
Social Media, Content, and Marketing Assistant Full-Time
Dave & Mary Alper JCC
11155 SW 112th Ave
Miami, FL 33176
Assist in the management of social media accounts, including writing content, creating original and template-based graphics in Canva, responding/reacting to comments on our social posts, and monitoring our social channels
- Work closely with the Director of Digital Marketing to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve our marketing goals
- Write, edit, and maintain content for social media platforms, specifically Facebook, Instagram & Twitter
- Ensure that all platforms have a consistent message
- Support our social media efforts to increase our following by producing creative and branded content
- Understand the motivations and insights of different target audiences on our social media channels
- Follow the JCC Branding and messaging in all social media posts and projects
- Manage Link In Bio on Instagram
- Assist Director of Digital Marketing in developing a content strategy that is aligned with short- and long-term marketing targets
- Create visually engaging content while ensuring brand consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Write on a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, social media, guides and more)
- Create content for online channels and media platforms to help increase web traffic and conversion
- Assist in writing scripts for videos and other marketing materials
- Draft copy for Google Grant ads, paid advertising, and other external communications
- Photograph and video throughout the JCC as needed for content creation
- Film and edit promotional videos
- Implement tactics to increase the number of followers, deepen engagement across platforms, and drive increased inbound traffic to the website
- Analyze all social media data and adjust content to ensure maximum engagement and measure the campaign's success
- Assist with content optimization according to SEO
- Participate in weekly Marketing Team meetings
- Assist with Media Relations as needed
- Consistently brainstorm and collaborate with team members on new ideas and strategies
- Update website content as needed
- Provide general administrative support to the Marketing Department and complete other tasks as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years' experience in social media management
- Must be passionate about social media and up-to-date with best practices as well as sound judgment about what is suitable to post
- Exceptional writing, editing, proofreading, and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Experience managing social media campaigns, including Facebook Business Manager
- Strong photography & videography skills required
- Experience with Facebook's advertising platform and Facebook Creator Studio
- Proficiency in Canva, Google Docs, Google Sheets required
- Knowledge of Canva and/or Constant Contact preferred
- Understanding of web metrics and optimization strategies
- Ability to explain complex social media data in an understandable way
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Storytelling skills; familiarity with technology and innovation
- Commitment to working collaboratively with others
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing needs
- Strong knowledge of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write short routine correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and email group situations, and to other employees of the organization.
Proficient in Microsoft Office software, Job/industry related software and internet navigation.
Salary Range is $35,000- $38,000 depending on experiance.
Located in sunny, beautiful Miami, Florida, the sprawling Alper JCC at The Jay Morton-Levinthal Campus lies in the heart of the suburb of Kendall, easily reached by many nearby transportation crossroads. Convenient and accessible, our Center provides many opportunities for the Jewish community and all south Miami-Dade County residents to enjoy recreational, educational, cultural and social activities.
Through our extensive facilities, we offer our Members and Non-Members the chance to meet and connect with individuals and families from all over. For fitness enthusiasts, our well-equipped Fitness Center is a great place to play racquetball with your family, train with a friend in the gym, or swim with a group in our Jr. Olympic pool. Our Youth and Adult Building, home to a wide selection of adult programs and our children's department offers the young and young at heart a place to gather and socialize. Also, our Sablotsky Cultural Arts Center hosts visual arts exhibits and performances for all ages and focuses on bringing quality, renowned Jewish artists, authors, and entertainers for the community to enjoy.
The Alper JCC is also home to many high-quality programs, each recognized for their excellence and commitment to the community. Our superb Quality Counts 5-Star Glen Greenstein Early Childhood Development Center offers families the perfect setting for their children, infants through preschoolers, to grow, learn, and appreciate Jewish heritage. For children, the Kids Connection After School Program provides a structured yet fun environment; and our summer camp gives campers the opportunity to grow and expand their horizons.
As a community agency, we strive to strengthen the Jewish community by promoting Jewish values, ethics and traditions through our programs and services. The Alper JCC invites you to become a Member today and take advantage all we have to offer.