You are here: Home
| Search for a Job
Location and Job Title:
Aquatics Office Registrar
Jewish Community Center of San Francisco
3200 California Street
San Francisco, CA 94118
The JCCSF welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds, experiences, identities, and abilities. While we're proud to be an organization committed to Jewish culture and traditions, we also embrace and celebrate the diversity of our staff, participants, and the San Francisco community. Bring your enthusiasm, your openness, and your talents - everyone is welcome here.
This position handles a wide range of administrative and management support tasks and works closely with the Aquatics Leadership Team in several different fields within the department, all of which will involve planning, research, analysis, and coordination of daily departmental operations.
Direct Program Support:
- Manage all bookings, payment processing, administration, and supervision for the Private Swim Lesson program. Maintain a proactive outlook on the health of the program so accurate make suggestions or modifications when needed.
- Manage all bookings, payment processing, administration, and supervision for the Swim Team program. Maintain a proactive outlook on the health of the program so accurate make suggestions or modifications when needed.
- Actively engage with the participants of the above programs on a regular basis to identify areas of opportunity, answer questions they may have, or share observations about how their child is doing in the program.
- Process new and returning student registrations, class transfers, and program withdrawals.
- Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic and telephone communications as well as walk-up inquiries.
- May be required to fill in as a swim instructor, lifeguard, or Deck Coordinator due to staff absences or break schedule.
- Work in conjunction with the Aquatics Office Coordinator surrounding all maintenance of Aquatics Office tracking systems and schedules. Assist the Aquatics Office Coordinator with setting up, coordinating, and
facilitating bi-monthly Aquatics Leadership meetings.
- Prepare statistical reports and manage the collection and tracking of all program records including registration and medical waiver documentation through our various systems.
- Support Aquatics Office in system processes such as testing new updates, completing merges, refund requests, data clean-up and billing preparation when needed.
- Work in partnership with the Business Systems team to ensure that all information on the Aquatics department's webpages is current and accurate.
- Assist program manager in producing financial reports/analysis, budgeting or any other business and/or committee projects.
- Cultivate a friendly, professional, and supportive customer service culture in the Aquatics office.
- Provide a warm and welcoming environment in the Aquatics office.
- Assist in training and evaluating all Customer Service Representatives.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all program areas and actively communicate program information to all stakeholders, including clients and staff.
- Ensure that all Aquatics Program informational sections such as posted schedules and flyer racks are accurate and well stocked.
- Complete all JCCSF system-wide reporting and paperwork requirements in a timely manner, including room requisitions, enrollment projections, work plans, and others as needed.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Aquatics Office in the absence of the Aquatics Office Coordinator.
- Provide input to manager regarding other Aquatics Leadership Team per the JCCSF evaluation policy procedures and timeframe.
- Attend all mandatory office staff, lifeguard, and swim instructor in-service trainings as necessary
- Model behavior based on JCCSF working principles and customer service standards.
- Be committed to the mission and goals of the JCCSF. Participate in and promote JCCSF event and programs outside of own department.
- Additional duties as needed.
- Benefited, non-exempt, collective bargaining position
- Collective bargaining unit classification: Admin 3
- Hours: 40 hours/week
- Schedule: Mon-Th 8:30 am - 5:30 pm, Fri 9:00 am - 6:00pm
- BS or BA preferred.
- Experience in office or systems administration.
- Experience as a swim instructor or lifeguard a plus.
- Outstanding customer service skills and experience working in a customer-centric organization.
- Experience and ability in designing and creating schedules, reports, statistics, and charts.
- Outstanding computer skills, including advanced skills in MS Office. Experience with Salesforce a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Well organized with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team and effectively engage and coordinate with various stakeholders (both staff and
- Ability to multi-task, set appropriate priorities, and manage multiple overlapping deadlines.
$45,000 - $55,000
Urban and inclusive, the Jewish Community Center of San Francisco (JCCSF) celebrates our vibrant city and its people. We explore Jewish culture and traditions as a pathway for joyful, meaningful living. We're a community for everyone, using the power of gathering together to share, inspire, support and restore. The JCCSF is located in San Francisco, CA at 3200 California Street (at Presidio).