Location and Job Title:
Member Experience Associate
Martin Pear JCC in the Valley of the Sun
12701 N Scottsdale Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES: Reporting to the Membership Engagement Manager, the Member Experience Associate will provide a high level of customer care to our diverse membership base, as well as providing sales, clerical and general office support to the Membership Department. Engage, Exceed Expectations and Excellence is what we do!
- Answer phones in a warm manner and be able to answer all questions or direct person to the correct J team member.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Must be outstanding customer service provider with strong verbal communication skills.
- Greet all members, class attendees and guest check-ins in a friendly and efficient manner, ensure all memberships are current and valid.
- Conduct tours. Ability to answer current pricing, programs and historical questions.
- Handle member feedback and direct them to appropriate manager if needed.
- Greet walk-in inquiries and sales appointments; process payments for day passes, ensuring all guest waivers are completely thoroughly.
- Suggestive selling and cross promote to other departments. Assist members by being knowledgeable of all departments, services, community/campus programs and events.
- Communicate any and all information that co-workers and management should be aware of.
- Ensure sales oriented reception of visitors to the facility.
- Ensure membership area is welcoming, informative and encourages participation through displays & promotions of programs and services.
- Enter data into our software correctly.
- Assist with the cleanliness and restocking of the entryway, hallway set-ups, coffee station and locker rooms.
- Assist the membership sales and onboarding Leads.
- Assist with sales in membership and information.
- Assist with any JCC projects on an as needed basis.
- Accepts additional duties to ensure the overall success of the JCC.
25,000 - 35,000
The Martin Pear Jewish Community Center, fondly referred to as The J, is an inclusive community center that enriches physical, mental, and spiritual growth through relationships and an array of programs, including child development, youth, fitness, and social engagement. The J serves people of all ages, faiths, backgrounds, and abilities.