Location and Job Title:
520 8th Ave
New York, NY 10018
Are you a "power" organizer with a penchant for using process to motivate action that results in outstanding, on-time, and on-budget deliverables? If so, join our small, happy-to-work-together (remotely and in-person), dedicated team of marketing and communications professionals who serve the needs of our agency and colleagues, as well as support JCC marketing and communications professionals in JCCs. Our portfolio includes print materials, digital marketing platforms, premiums, conferences and events, video, PR, and more.
We are seeking an experienced individual who is able to prioritize and oversee a high volume of project requests; coordinate meetings with client teams to define project parameters; develop detailed schedules and timelines to ensure on-time delivery of all materials; handle all aspects of vendor management, including sourcing and invoicing; coordinate with an in-house production team for small print runs and shipping; and work closely with every member of the marketing team to monitor daily and monthly workflows that keep projects on track.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and prioritize a high volume of marketing projects
- Coordinate meetings with clients to identify and define project scope, requirements, objectives, deliverables, and timeline.
- Translate high-level information into clear action items.
- Develop project schedules and timelines.
- Lead weekly team meetings to keep workflow on track. Document and follow up on action items and decisions.
- Monitor planned vs. actuals to ensure on time delivery of all deliverables.
- Proactively mitigate project risks by anticipating worse case scenarios and working with the team to create contingency plans.
- Prepare/pull reports for project planning and budget planning.
- Own project management software (Workamajig): manage client portal, create/update project intake forms, field all incoming project requests, monitor workflow, and assist with troubleshooting.
- Vendor Management: define selection criteria, identify potential vendors, request bids, send bids for review, award contract.
- Invoice Management: track payments in invoice tracker spreadsheet, update vendor folders, submit all necessary paperwork to Accounting for processing.
- Work cross-functionally with Production team to develop a production schedule for print jobs.
- Other duties as assigned
Interested candidates should:
- Be exceedingly well-organized, forward thinking, proactive, professional, and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Able to adeptly manage multiple projects with competing and shifting deadlines
- Possess outstanding interpersonal skills and a "can-do" attitude
- Work effectively and efficiently, independently, and collaboratively, all as part of a diverse team and a larger agency
- Have an eagle eye for project details and an interest in the big-picture agenda of the organization
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office software, including Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint, PowerPoint, and Teams
- Possess a working knowledge of Workamajig (or other project management platforms)
- Be open to new ideas, methods, and continuous learning, as well as willing to adapt quickly as needed
- Bachelor's degree (in a related field)
- At least two years' previous experience in project or traffic management
- References upon request
- PMP certification is a plus, but not mandatory
45,000 - 55,000
JCC Association of North America, the largest platform for Jewish engagement on the continent, is committed to providing professional development and leadership resources for the JCC Movement, which includes 170 Jewish Community Centers, Jewish Community Camps, and JWB Jewish Chaplains Council?.