The Jewish Community Center of Greater Baltimore seeks an experienced Marketing professional who is highly organized, resourceful, friendly, and flexible to join our busy Marketing team. This Marketing Account Manager position will be responsible for overseeing the marketing strategies and tasks for the Center for Youth & Families at the JCC. It will also include responsibility for Social Media strategy and advertising. The candidate will assist with website updates, email marketing, media relations, photography and possibly video editing as needed. Teamwork is woven into all the responsibilities of this position - both within the Marketing Department and with other agency staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Account Management of the following Youth & Family programs
Account Management responsibilities include:
Social Media responsibilities:
1. Work with Marketing Coordinator to assist and implement Social Media strategies
2. Manage Social Media Advertising efforts, including working with outside agency for major campaigns
3. Assist J Camps and Early Childhood teams with their social media strategies
Miscellaneous Marketing responsibilities:
> Assist with website updates as needed
> Participate in weekly Marketing Team meetings
> Assist with Media Relations as needed
> Input and support of video projects
> Participate in all JCC General and Coalition Staff meetings
> Participate in other JCC and/or community events as needed
> Participate in agency training, staff meetings, supervisory conferences, committees and special events. Represent the JCC on appropriate staff committees and at interagency and professional conferences as required
> Perform other duties as assigned
The work environment is usually fast paced.This job requires mental focus and interaction with other agency staff, outside partners, vendors, and occasionally community leaders and members.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit or stand at a desk/table for up to 8 hours a day, 5 days a week using a computer and a telephone for communication.Must be able to get around the building to meet with other staff to attend meetings or participate in events.
The employee may occasionally need to lift packages or office equipment up to 20 pounds.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and incumbent will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by supervisor or other management as required.The JCC reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the needs arise.This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
1. Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Digital Media
2. 4+ years of professional experience in marketing project management
3. Experience creating and maintaining organizational Branding
4. Strong command of HTML, CSS and updating Drupal or WordPress websites
5. Comfortable with identifying and solving problems
6. Strong copywriting and oral communication skills
7. Experience managing social media campaigns, including Facebook Business Manager
8. Understanding of web metrics, online media test methodology, and optimization strategies
9. Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
10. Diplomatic and team player
11. Experience with Salesforce, Adobe Creative Suite and Premiere or Final Cut a plus
12. Candidate with understanding of Baltimore's Jewish community is preferred
45,000 - 55,000
JCC membership is like becoming a part of a family, everyone truly is welcome! Drop by and take a tour; you won't believe how many wonderful recreational, educational, social and cultural activities you will find here. There really is something for everyone! Members enjoy a wide variety of benefits including free group fitness classes and use of our Fitness Center, Aquatics Center, Parenting Center, Teen Center and Performing Arts Center. Special member rates save you money on many classes and events as well.