Work, Play, and Grow with us!
- FREE gym membership: including access to personal trainers, group fitness classes, pools, and workout facilities
- Accrued paid vacation and sick time
- Retirement (403b)
- Professional Development Opportunities, including tuition reimbursement for approved Early Childhood Education coursework.
We are looking to fill Associate Teacher and Teacher positions.
Full-Time and Part-Time Shifts available
Monday - Friday
Between the hours of 7:30am - 6:30pm
** Salary Increase for 21/22 School Year Subject to Negotiation with Union **
- Minimum of 12 ECE units. (or 6 units, with 6 in progress). Reimbursement offered for coursework.
- Minimum of 1 year experience
- Bachelor's Degree or Associate's degree in Child Development, or Teacher permit is strongly preferred.
- Basic Computer Skills
35,000 - 45,000
Welcoming with joy people of all ages, faiths, and backgrounds, our innovative Center provides programs and services designed to meet the needs of everyone from infants to seniors.
Come work out in our 50,000 square foot Byer Athletic Center; take a class at our Koret Learning Center; create a lifetime of memories for your children at our award-winning preschool or at Camp Keff.
At the PJCC we believe in a 'Wellness Your Way' approach to overall wellness. Wellness Your Way is an integrated approach to help youth and adults of all ages experience greater well-being by helping you identify your own, unique wellness formula and create a plan to put that formula to work in your life.
Your personal wellness formula serves your whole life, and it is unique to you. Your formula includes Nourish, Move and Engage activities that are the building blocks of a life well-lived.