Location and Job Title:
Marketing Account Director
JCC Greater Boston
333 Nahanton St
Newton, MA 02459
Are you interested in using your Marketing talents as part of a dynamic team who is facilitating joyful connections and experiences? Are you someone who leans in, bringing passion and creativity to your work? In partnership with leadership and their teams, the Marketing Account Director will proactively identify opportunities, then recommend and create solutions promoting JCC Greater Boston's strategic initiatives and services. In addition, he/she/they will assist in building and refining new capacities in digital, social media, PR and brand marketing. This entrepreneurial self-starter will have proven ability to deliver strategy and tactics on-time, on-budget and on goal, using their highly developed writing, presentation and interpersonal skills. This is a full time position with hybrid work options.
The JCC is deeply committed to valuing and celebrating the uniqueness of each constituent. We welcome staff and participants from diverse backgrounds. While being proudly Jewish, we strive in every way to provide an open and welcoming setting for all, irrespective of personal practices, beliefs or background. We are guided by JCC Greater Boston core values - Belonging, Joyfulness, Collaboration and Transformation - which resonate with many who do not identify as Jewish.
- Create, execute and manage strategic, innovative marketing plans to support assigned strategic business units (SBUs)
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal marketing teams (online, creative, etc.) to assure smooth and timely execution and management of marketing programs
- Ongoing evaluation, assessment and refinement of marketing activities and programs to assure continued high quality and effectiveness of our efforts, and constituents' receptivity to our initiatives
- Manage budgets in a proactive, responsible manner
- Support the AVP of Marketing in various strategic initiatives, including new service development and cross-organizational efforts
- In partnership with the AVP of Marketing, ensure all marketplace communication is aligned with JCC Greater Boston's new brand positioning to deliver differentiation across target audiences and support business goals.
- Supervise at least one direct report
- Create impactful and engaging presentations to educate and influence key stakeholders
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership skills including the ability to influence and manage change.
- Provide creative direction and feedback to designers on print and online collateral
- Other duties as required by business needs
- Six to eight years of experience developing and executing on and offline marketing programs that engage key constituencies with organizations' products and/or services. Proven marketing communications and production experience (PR, collateral development, etc.). Experience working with creative teams. Ability to develop innovative and creative campaigns and tactics and to quantify results. Ability to articulate concepts and strategies effectively and persuasively. Strong-to-expert knowledge of social media platforms, especially Facebook and Twitter.
- Enthusiasm for and commitment to the JCC's mission (see below)
- Highly developed written communication skills (copywriting, editing, and online writing)
- Proven ability to work under pressure, prioritize work, manage a variety of projects and meet multiple deadlines
- Familiarity with Microsoft office suite
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to work independently and collaboratively across the organization with a variety of stakeholders
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with proven ability to develop positive relationships within and outside the organization
- Detail-oriented with strong organization and project management skills
- BA/BS degree
Greater Boston requires that new employees be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 at
time of hire. The JCC will consider requests for medical or religious
exemption that do not pose undue hardship or a direct threat to health or
65,000 - 75,000
The JCC Greater Boston values include: Belonging, Joyfulness, Collaboration and Transformation. The agency provides a variety of programs and services to children and adults in the Greater Boston Jewish community including: Early Learning Centers, summer camps, health and wellness programs, family engagement programs and cultural activities. The JCC is deeply committed to valuing and celebrating the uniqueness of each constituent. While being proudly Jewish, we strive in every way to provide an open and welcoming setting for all, irrespective of personal practices, beliefs or background.
Our vision is to create a vibrant and evolving Jewish community where everyone belongs. Our mission is to be at the heart of that community by:
- creating a thriving community that nurtures meaningful and lasting relationships,
- welcoming a growing and increasingly diverse set of individuals and families from all over Greater Boston,
- supporting the building of unique identities rooted in Jewish values and deeper connections to Jewish life,
- nourishing minds, bodies, and spirits through dynamic, innovative, and accessible experiences, and
- expanding engagement by partnering closely with other organizations to ensure the continuing vitality of our community as whole.
JCC Greater Boston takes the welfare and safety of staff and children very seriously. Over 93% of our staff have been vaccinated. We have aligned all of our operating procedures with guidance from the CDC and the state. Our practices include ensuring proper physical distancing, sanitation, hygiene, and use of face coverings to promote the health of our staff and program participants.