Location and Job Title:
Manager, Program Marketing
300 Revere Drive
Northbrook, IL 60062
JCC Chicago is now hiring an action-oriented Manager, Program Marketing to be responsible for all aspects of marketing for select program areas and for growing JCC Chicago's mission and brand through robust external relations efforts.
The Manager, Program Marketing is responsible for working with the Assistant Director, Program Marketing to develop, plan and execute short and long-term results-oriented, integrated, strategic marketing programs aimed at maximizing program awareness, engagement and revenue through a variety of media, traditional and new, including print and online, broadcast, social media and mobile. They will ensure plans lead to long-term audience growth and execute successful promotions to attract new and retain current audiences. This individual will be a critical agent of change in the development of new marketing and sales tactics and promotional partnerships.
In partnership with the Assistant Director, Program Marketing, they will ensure all marketplace communication is aligned with JCC Chicago's brand positioning to deliver differentiation across target audiences with an external view to winning in the marketplace.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, most work is currently being done remotely
- A Bachelor's degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Advertising, or related field.
- 5+ years of marketing experience, with proven success in the development and execution of integrated marketing campaigns across multiple channels - marketing communications and promotional programs, public relations, brand building.
- Previous success managing simultaneous projects, budgets, and deadlines with ability to plan, achieve and evaluate results individually and through others.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office - PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat; familiarity with Adobe CS; digital asset management; experience with digital advertising and SEO a plus.
- Ability to demonstrate and lead with JCC Chicago's Four Core Values: Self-Leadership and Accountability, Creativity and Innovation, Teamwork and Collaboration, and Customer Service.
- Ability to foster and maintain positive relationships with staff and colleagues across the agency.
- Passion for building and growing community.
- Strategic thinking: must demonstrate the ability to take a wide view. Must be able to create, execute and manage a sound integrated marketing plan.
- Creativity; needs to guide and challenge a team responsible for growing an evolving, dynamic brand. Need to be open to new ideas, adventurous and practical simultaneously.
- Flexibility: need to be adaptable, open to taking on more and can adapt plans and direction as the business indicates.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: must be able to deal with ambiguity, willing to challenge the status quo and take appropriate risks as needed.
- Strong writing and communication skills; proven experience in copywriting.
- Knowledge of artwork development, media, PR, Social, Digital, and advertising processes.
- Demonstrated ability to work with limited resources while still being creative and effective.
- Ability to prioritize work, use good judgment, pay attention to detail, demonstrate a strong sense of urgency, and carry projects through to completion in a timely manner.
- Results-oriented team player with the ability to take initiative and drive programs.
- Experienced in consumer behavior and marketing principles.
- Must be highly self-motivated, personally & professionally resilient, enthusiastic, passionate, and capable of working independently and collaboratively.
- Must have reliable transportation, valid driver's license for at least 24 months, proof of insurance (with a minimum $250,000 liability) and be willing and able to travel between various JCC sites.
Our GPS is set to J.
We are a collaborative, dynamic, forward-looking team whose passion has a purpose.
With Jewish values as our compass, we are moving JCC Chicago in new exciting directions that will strengthen our Jewish community, enrich generations, nurture friendships, respect traditions and bring out the best in very life we touch.
Led by our dynamic and forward-thinking Executive Team, JCC Chicago enriches lives and builds community through vibrant, meaningful experiences.We are a collaborative, dynamic, forward-looking team whose passion has a purpose.With Jewish values as our compass, we are moving JCC Chicago in new exciting directions that will strengthen our Jewish community, enrich generations, nurture friendships, respect traditions and bring out the best in every life we touch.
JCC Chicago is the largest JCC system in North America, with more than 800 staff in over 15 diverse locations across the metropolitan area.Our core program offerings include Early Childhood Education, Children and Family Engagement Programs, J at School, Sports & Recreation, Aquatics, Arts & Ideas, Day Camps and Overnight Camp.