You are here: Home
| Search for a Job
Location and Job Title:
Lead Teacher Pre-k/3K
Shorefront YM-YWHA of Brighton Manhattan Beach
3300 Coney Island Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11235
- Provide a warm, safe, and caring environment for students to grow, learn and explore.
- Effectively supervise, interact and relate to children in a developmentally appropriate manner.
- Implement developmentally appropriate and challenging educational curriculum.
- Develop lesson plans based on hands-on learning.
- Provide pedagogical support to families.
- Work in team environment in partnership with teachers, teacher assistants, student teachers, substitutes and volunteers.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- BA in Early Childhood/ MS in Education is preferred
- New York State Certification in Early Childhood
- Ability to work cooperatively within a team environment
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency in English required, bilingual in Russian preferred
$65,000 - $75,000
Located in the heart of the largest Russian speaking community in North America, the Shorefront YM-YWHA has been committed to serving the diverse population of Brighton-Manhattan Beach for over half a century. A vibrant Jewish community center and social service agency, the Shorefront Y integrates immigrants into American society, inspires families and individuals to reconnect to their Jewish roots and provides a full array of cultural, educational, wellness, immigrant and human social services for people of all ages year-round.