Location and Job Title:
Associate Executive Director
Betty & Milton Katz JCC
1301 Springdale Rd.
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
- Working closely with the Executive Director in the development of short and long range programmatic, marketing, and operational goals for the JCC as it pertains to the mission of the agency.
- Represent the JCC in the absence of the Executive Director.
- Supervision, training, and evaluation of staff in departments listed above.
- Supervision of the day-to-day operation and management of the JCC program and support services. Providing leadership to staff in conceptualizing, organizing, and implementing comprehensive programming for all departments under supervision.
- Develop, oversee and implementation of high-quality programs and activities in all areas of responsibility that ensure participation and sustainability to the agency
- Responsible for the oversight and development and monitoring of the annual program budgets and influence the business plans for general program and community outreach, ensuring fiscal responsibility, expense control as well as revenue and participation growth.
- Coordination and scheduling of individual and departmental staff meetings. Review and approval of annual salaries
- Serve as a liaison with the lay committees, Federation agencies and community organizations in the Jewish community to coordinate and implement programs.
- Together with the Director of Outreach and Engagement the Associate Executive Director will oversee the marketing and publicity for all departments under supervision.
- Together with the Director of Fundraising, the Associate Executive Director will investigate funding sources, donors, and grants for this sectors programming.
- Coordinate the Center's participation in Benchmarking Initiatives.
Provide leadership to all personnel through management and training.
- Minimum of 5+ years leadership experience in a non-profit, school or philanthropy, overseeing program planning, curriculum development and implementation.
- B.S. or B.A. College Degree required. Master's in Jewish Communal Service, Social Work, Administration, Business, or related field preferred
- Experience in Day or Overnight Camp Management including senior director positions and/or experience in teaching and/or educational services.
- Jewish Communal Management experience preferred (not required)
95,000 - 105,000
The Associate Executive Director, under the supervision of the Executive Director, is responsible for JCC programs, services, and activities. Providing leadership to staff in conceptualizing, organizing, and implementing comprehensive programming while ensuring that the goals and objectives follow the Katz JCC's overall mission. The Associate Executive Director will play an integral role in building these relationships within our community by creating engaging opportunities inside and outside the JCC. This senior level position serves as the face of the Katz JCC in the community and will develop new and innovative ways to engage all audiences At the Katz JCC, we believe strongly that while we encourage the community to come to the JCC, deep connections are also built when you meet people where they are.