Location and Job Title:
Martin Pear JCC
12701 N Scottsdale Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
- Duties include but are not limited to maintaining the performance of database.
- Manage the Active Net software.
- Primary responsibility is for membership database: new entries, changes, maintenance, queries, reports, records, hard files, and output. IT responsibilities include general troubleshooting, system backup and system training for new employees. Responsible for record keeping; both computer and paper files
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Develop processes for optimizing usage.
- Make recommendations for improving system operations
- Trouble shooting front-end and back-end issues as they arise
- Updating and amending existing records
- Collate, prepare, and present member statistics
- Data extraction for activity reports and mailings
- Monitor account balances and run financial report for AR aging
- Prepare and mail membership renewal notifications
- Collect & present to Financial Assistance Committee applications
- Maintain excel spreadsheet documenting financial assistance awarded and prepare letters to recipients
- Daily processing of NSFs
- Building out seasonal programs and activities
- Aid in ECC flex-registration set-up
- Provide program links to marketing for on-line access
- Set up employee access controls and determining features allowed
- Provide employee guidance and training as needed
- Assisting members/guests with logins, account accessibility and activity registrations.
- Provide excellent customer service, both internal and external
- Process work accurately and in a timely manner
- Detail orientated, must be able to multi-task
- Respond in a timely manner to reported user issues
- Ensure the data within these systems is clean and correctly entered. Creates and manages action plan if necessary, to achieve this goal.
- Assists membership with daily processing of cancels, credit card changes and holds. Supports the membership desk as necessary
- If we move to a new system, this role manages the process to ensure all departments understand their needs, expectations, deadlines and are completing required tasks
- Must be reliable, enjoys working independently as well as in a team environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour, DOE
The Martin Pear JCC in the Valley of the Sun is an all-inclusive community - from the programs offered, to the people served - The J is a place where everyone is welcome. We have a variety of programs to pique your interest and to engage mind and bodies, from infants to seniors. No matter your fitness goals, The J can help you reach them. We have the equipment, classes and trainers to help you achieve total body health through a variety of fitness and wellness programs. We are not just about fitness. We have programs and services for all ages, interests and abilities. Our Bob Gottschalk Youth & Camp Wing provides a fun and safe environment for youth, including our Club J after school program and new Teen Lounge. For our youngest members, we have our outstanding accredited Early Childhood Center preschool program. The J is your place for gathering your family, meeting old friends, making new friends and for trying something new.