You are here: Home
| Search for a Job
Location and Job Title:
JCC of Metropolitan Detroit
6600 W Maple Rd
West Bloomfield, MI 48322
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to Cynthia Goodman at email@example.com
The Marketing Associate will support the overall marketing and branding strategy of The J by managing a portfolio of The J's departments in asset development, branding, digital marketing, graphic design, advertising, and other marketing and communications needs. The Marketing Associate will report to the Art Director and work with The J's internal marketing team, along with a team of consultants to deliver high quality and effective marketing and communications across The J's platforms to a wide audience.
- Manage a portfolio of 3-5 departments
- Serve as the point of communication between departments and the marketing team
- Manage the intake, progress, and delivery of all creative requests
- Work with departments to help set marketing and communications goals
- Work with departments to plan and forecast marketing needs and major campaigns
- Provide basic training and support
- Deliver creative that is aligned with The J's overall brand and marketing strategy, including...
- Printed materials (flyers, brochures, invitations)
- Digital materials (e-blasts, online catalogues)
- Social media
- Support organization-wide marketing and communications efforts around...
- Fundraising and development
- Major events
Skills and Qualifications
- Relevant degree or certificate and/or 1-5 years of experience in the field
- Demonstrated ability to produce effective creative
- Experience in social media marketing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Suite, and Asana
- Strong understanding of current best practices, industry standards, and innovation
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, stakeholders, and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to adapt to change and shift priorities
- Solutions-minded with strong interpersonal skills
In addition to the application, please submit your portfolio and any other materials that demonstrate relevant skills.
$45,000 - $55,000
The mission of the Jewish Community Center of Metropolitan Detroit is to support Jewish unity,ensure Jewish continuity and enrich Jewish life while conveying the importance of well-being within the Jewish and general community and the people of Israel.