Want to make some extra money over the weekend? We have the job for you! The Jewish Community Center of Greater Columbus is hiring for Sunday mornings! We are in need of a babysitter to watch our delightful youngsters on Sunday mornings from approximately 7:45 AM to 12:00 PM noon. If you are looking to get into the childcare field this would be great experience along the way! Come be part of the supportive team at the JCC!
Position Summary: Care, watch over and provide safe environment for children in babysitting area of Fitness Center.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Education - Minimum Required/Preferred:High School Diploma / GED
2. Experience - Minimum Required/Preferred: Experience working with infants/toddlers through grade school aged children. Experience in customer service.
3. Special Skills: CPR/AED/First Aid Certification preferred; must enjoy children; must be responsible and dependable with strong communication and organizational skills; able to lift 30 pounds on a routine basis.
4. Activities:Able to participate in outdoor and indoor activities.
5. Applicants should be at least 16 years of age.
Pay rate: $15 per hour
Keywords: childcare, babysitting, babysit, children, Sunday, morning, children, infants, preschool, pre-k, pre-kindergarten, weekend, weekends, part-time, part time, early childhood
$15 per hour
The Jewish Community Center of Greater Columbus is a human service agency offering a varied program that is Jewish in nature. It is committed to enhancing the quality of individual and family life through the promotion of physical, intellectual and spiritual wellness. It provides educational and cultural programs that reflect the Jewish heritage, health related activities and many services to the community at large. Through its wide array of programs, the JCC pursues its mission of strengthening the individual, family and community.
The JCC nurtures a passion for Jewish learning and living. Through programs and services, the JCC provides comfortable and inviting environments in which the community can thrive.