JCC Camp Ruach in Bridgewater, NJ is hiring a Cooking Specialist for the Summer 2021 season; running from June 28- August 20 (closed July 5) from 8:30-4:30 daily.
- Designing and implementing healthy, tasty, and fun cooking curriculum for 3 year olds through entering 9th graders
- Teaching campers kitchen safety, cooking skills and techniques, and new recipes
- Engaging campers at all levels in cooking activity
- Creating fun and creative themed cooking electives for campers
- Assembling weekly list of ingredients and appropriate quantities
- Ability to teach small and large groups of campers
- Prior experience teaching children
- Love of cooking!
After more than 2 decades, Camp Ruach has proudly been providing meaningful and positive camp experiences for campers ages 2-14 and their families. We look forward to welcoming a new staff person to our team!The Shimon and Sara Birnbaum JCC is a full-service agency which provides programs and services to the community, from pre-school through older adults, including early childhood education, school-age programming, special needs programming, teen services, adult and older adult programs, as well as day camp, summer pool club, health, fitness and recreation programs for all ages. The JCC also provides a variety of cultural arts programs and programs with significant Judaic content.