Location and Job Title:
2000 Hollywood Dr
York, PA 17403
The Network Administrator is responsible for maintaining computer networks and solving any problems that may occur with them. The Network Administrator will also plan, establish, and manage information technology (IT) projects and will serve as a liaison between the business and technical aspects of assigned projects.
Work Schedule: Part-Time 20-25 hours/week
- Configure, install, maintain, troubleshoot, and upgrade computer hardware, software, computer networks and peripherals
- Administer a complete LAN environment
- Identifying and solving any problems that arise with computer and network systems.
- Provide routine training and guidance to users on email and network usage
- Maintain updated documentation of network information
- Research and recommend new technologies
- Windows Server Administration to include Active Directory
- Develop and implement procedures within the organization and update documentation yearly to stay PCI compliant
- Manage and work with external vendors and IT support personnel when needed
- Maintain a Seneca XVault camera server and troubleshoot connection issues
- Positively and actively, promote the JCC's mission, membership, programs, events and charitable purpose to JCC members and the general public.
- Any other tasks as assigned.
- Associates Degree or two years' experience or currently enrolled in a Computer Science program.
- Project Management
- VMWare VSphere Software knowledge
- Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016
- LAN components, connectivity, and protocols
- Experience with network hardware to include modems, routers, managed and unmanaged switches, patch panels, printers, laptops, desktop computers, WIFI controllers, and WIFI access points
- MS Office 2016/2019/Office 365
- Troubleshooting and multi-tasking
- IT and technical skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Team working skills
- Attention to detail
Minimum Physical Requirements:
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
Candidates must submit a York JCC Application in order to be considered for the position.
Who We Are
The JCC is a non-profit community center that welcomes the diverse population of York County, regardless of religion, financial or ethnic background. Since 1910 the JCC's role has changed and expanded to reflect the current times. Our staff is committed to providing members and guests with high quality programs and customer service. Included in a membership is the use of the fitness center, over 100 group and water fitness classes each week, lap and family swims, open gym use, family art and gym activities, a relaxation center complete with whirlpool, sauna and steam room, and discounts on fitness, social, and enrichment classes and programs.
The JCC provides programming for:
- Wellness & Fitness for all ages
- Youth Fitness, Dance & Sports
- Children's Education and Child Care
- Holocaust Education
- Diversity Education
- Jewish Cultural Programs
- Contemporary Adult Programming