Location and Job Title:
Member Services Analyst
Harry and Rose Samson Family JCC
6255 N Santa Monica Blvd
Milwaukee, WI 53217-4353
The Harry & Rose Samson Family Jewish Community Center (JCC) is seeking an enthusiastic, organized and detail-oriented Member Services Analyst. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, this position is responsible for leading the summer Day Camp Registration and membership renewal processes.Additionally, the Member Services Analyst serves as database manager for the Agency CRM software, Day Camp Campminder and other systems as assigned including program, member and prospective customer analytics. This position is a connector of department teams and data providing strategic insight and analysis streamlining business decisions.
The Member Services Analyst promotes cooperation, participation and harmony within the department and creates a sense of collegiality and professionalism in the team environment. The Member Services Analyst is a part of the JCC staff team and connects the Membership, Camp and the other departments within the JCC through varied forms of communication. They will participate in center-wide organizational tasks and program delivery.
The JCC is a non-profit social services agency founded upon Jewish ethics and values. Committed to meeting the ever-changing needs of the entire community, the JCC strengthens Jewish identity and enriches quality of life through diversified social, educational, recreational, and cultural programs. Operating out of six facilities throughout Wisconsin, the JCC provides the total community with a forum for open dialogue and offers inclusive wellness, education, and community services for members and guests of all backgrounds.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
CRM Software Duties:
- Across multiple CRM software platforms - lead, partner and collaborate throughout the agency to create KPIs, program user and prospect analytics, mailing lists and other innovative sales analysis
- Achieve and maintain CRM software champion status providing agency leadership including continuous staff training and onboarding.
- Lead CRM Software database management implementing continuous improvement and best practices
- Program Journal CRM software data entry ensuring timely and accurate customer registration and website data integration
- Set up workstations and POS access as requested on IT/Access request forms from supervisors.
- Maintain and update resource and instructor active lists for use in seasonal programs, and private lessons.
- Manage programs, classes, and their capacities within CRM software, supporting the program owners.
JCC Day Camp Duties:
- Lead the set up for all camps and seasons, including sessions, weeks, programs, financials, and on-line registration process.
- Oversee all registrations, cancellations, changes, and forms management.
- Lead Campminder Champion for Day Camp program.
- Support all staff regarding camp registration, customer service, and financials.
- Generate weekly camp, sales, registration, and bus reports.
- Monday lead support to camp families, assigned JCC staff, on site registrations.
- Conduct Campminder training for permanent and temporary staff.
Membership Administrative Duties:
- Lead membership renewal process with a focus on customer service and process improvement.
- Confirm all members account repetitive payments, notes, any and all details
- Assist members with renewing their memberships and scholarship process, including all data set up.
- Field calls and inquiries regarding program registration from members/program users
- Process Registrations in person, phone, email, forms submitted.
- Lead annual membership benchmarking data reporting and analysis in partnership with JCC benchmarking manager.
- Fulfill backup responsibilities for staff as needed including the Event Coordinator
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- To assume responsibilities as assigned for JCC special events.
- Actively promotes and practices the organization's Positive Rules of Communication.
- Perform other duties and assume additional responsibilities as needed.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements (KSAs)
- Demonstrate skills in project management, sales, customer service, leadership, effective organization skills, creativity, and flexibility; as well as excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, effective interpersonal skills necessary to work with adults. Must also possess skills in developing database management strategies, tactics, and techniques.
- Possess the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies, be sensitive to cultural differences, demonstrate flexibility and enthusiasm in work style, create a positive and harmonious workplace, understand individual work styles and its influence on the well-being of the department staff.
- Ability to organize, Prioritize, and delegate work assignments.
- Ability to problem solve, resolve conflict effectively and demonstrate maturity as well as the ability to get along with a variety of people; respond effectively to constructive criticism and give constructive feedback to team educators, and ensure that an environment which fosters maximum physical, social, cognitive and emotional development is developed and maintained. Must also have an ability to gather data, analyze content and prepare reports as well as be able to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated proficiency with leadership and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated effective written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills; customer-service orientation with specific strength in diplomacy and discretion strongly preferred. Communicate complex data in comprehensible ways
- Proficiency in CRM Software, Microsoft Office Suite; including MS Word, Excel and Outlook, as well as the ability to learn and adapt to new software programs.
- Proficiency and experience with web-based registration systems.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively, both independently and as part of a team.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in customer service, sales, and project management.
The Harry & Rose Samson Family Jewish Community Center is a non-profit, social service agency founded upon Jewish ethics and values. It is committed to meeting the ever changing needs of the entire Jewish community for strengthening Jewish identity and for enriching the quality of Jewish life.
The Center provides the total community with a forum for open dialogue regarding matters affecting Jewish life here, in Israel and throughout the World. It initiates diversified social, educational, recreational and cultural programs within a Jewish setting.
The JCC is a partner in serving the community with the Milwaukee Jewish Federation, is affiliated with the JCC Association of North America and a Beneficiary agency of the United Way of Greater Milwaukee.