Location and Job Title:
Bus Driver, Part-Time
Jewish Community Center of Austin
7300 Hart Ln
Austin, TX 78731
We need you to fill the role of Part-Time Bus Driver. This is a part-time, non-exempt position.
- Current CDL with passenger endorsement
- Excellent communication skills and desire to work around children and seniors.
- Available 2pm-4pm, Monday-Friday. Possible extra hours (no more than 15/week).
- Pass all required criminal history background checks (which may, depending on the position you are hired for, include an FBI fingerprint check).
- Adhere to our Mission, Core Values, and all HR policies and procedures.
Compensation and Benefits
- We'll pay you an hourly salary of $14-$16.
- We provide life and long-term disability insurance, and we pay 100% of the cost for you.
- We understand that you need a work/life balance and that you have commitments outside of the workplace, so we'll do our very best to offer you some flexibility in your work schedule.
- We'll provide you with the opportunity to make a difference in the Central Texas Jewish community every day.
- We are Shalom Austin, the hub of Jewish life in Central Texas.
- We are a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization comprised of the Jewish Community Center (JCC), Jewish Federation, Jewish Family Service (JFS), and the Jewish Foundation.
- The majority of our programming operates on 40+ beautiful acres on the Dell Jewish Community Campus in the live music capital of the world - "weird" Austin, Texas.
- We are a passionate group of more than 200 staff working on our mission of enhancing the quality of Jewish life in the greater Austin area and around the world through philanthropy, education, social service, culture, spirituality and total wellness.
- You don't have to be Jewish to work with us; we promise to love you just as much as we love our Jewish staff.
- You care about EXCELLENCE. You are committed to continual improvement and you consistently set new standards for success.
- You care about INITIATIVE. You are a self-starter, driven to exceed expectations and claim a sense of ownership as you pursue your goals.
- You care about KNOWLEDGE. You engage in continuous learning and actively seek opportunities that provide professional enrichment and personal fulfillment.
- You care about UNITY. You recognize the importance of one team that leverages resources, talents and expertise to achieve a common purpose.
- You care about RESPECT. You nurture your workplace through honesty, sincerity and responsibility.
- You care about CREATIVITY. You approach both opportunities and obstacles with a spirit of flexibility, thinking critically to achieve innovative solutions.