You are here: Home
| Search for a Job
Location and Job Title:
JCC of Stamford
1035 Newfield Ave
Stamford, CT 06905
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to Eli Schaffer at eschaffer@Stamfordjcc.org
The Operations Associate is responsible for processing program registrations and vouchers for Health and Wellness departments as well as providing administrative support to the Aquatics, Fitness Center, Arts & Culture, and Membership Departments. They will assist in the sale of vouchers for swimming lessons and personal training, as well as in the redemption and renewal of vouchers in those departments. As a part of the Membership team, this role ensures the highest level of quality control through regular reporting, troubleshooting, and analysis of membership activity including billing, new enrollments, process improvements, and staff support.
This person is responsible for being fully knowledgeable about the center and its programs/services, delivering best in class customer experience for all. They must exemplify professionalism and ensure we adhere to the mission of the JCC.
- Responsible for registering families and individuals for programs, interfacing with the JCC back office, marketing and finance teams.
- Utilize the JCC's CRM to keep data updated and connected, and to ensure quality control
- Model commitment to the highest level of customer service to members and prospective members.
- Support program professionals in all aspects necessary to provide excellence within the programs.
- Maintain various program specific database and computer systems used by different programs including data collection, management and reporting.
- Perform general office assistance and administration duties as required
- Actively participate as a member of the Stamford JCC professional team. Support Stamford JCC policies, goals, and initiatives.
- Respond to all inquiries and phone calls within one business day
- Respond to member customer service issues, including connecting families with appropriate JCC department personnel, and reporting on issues of concern to members
- Assist welcome desk if needed in coverage issues
- Other duties as assigned by the Senior Director of Operations and/or CEO of Stamford JCC.
This is a full-time position with a salary range of $35,000
- Associates or bachelor's degree preferred
- Previous experience in a membership driven organization a plus
- Experience with CRM database preferred
- Strong knowledge of computer software (Microsoft office, email, and internet).
- Strong customer service background
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change
- Ability to work a five-day schedule including Saturday and Sunday.
$35,000 - $45,000
The JCC of Stamford is a cultural, educational and recreational center, offering exceptional programs, classes and special events designed to enrich the mind, body and spirit. We are driven by Jewish Traditions, culture, and heritage.