Location and Job Title:
Water Aerobics / Aqua Fitness Instructor
The Roth Family JCC of Greater Orlando
851 N Maitland Ave.
Maitland, FL 32751
- We are looking for Aqua Fitness and Aqua Boot camp instructors who are willing to work a flexible schedule in a heated, outdoor Jr. sized Olympic sized pool.
- Instructors are expected to be outgoing, present a professional atmosphere, and be able to work with a variety of fitness levels.
- Explains, demonstrates, and critiques movements in the water.
- Prepares detailed lesson plans and gathers necessary materials to teach all levels of instruction.
- Ability to interact and relate to all ages.
- Keeps daily attendance records of all participants.
- Instructors are expected to be timely and dependable for all classes. All applicants should have at least one year teaching experience, CPR/AED certification, personal instructor insurance and reliable transportation.
- High school or equivalent
- 1 year Aqua Fitness class
- Custom service
- Aqua Fitness certified
- CPR/AED certified
- Aqua Fitness Certification
- CPR/AED Certification
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Part time / Independent Contractor
The JCC is an equal opportunity employer to all qualified persons without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental handicap, or veteran status.
Since 1973, The Roth Family Jewish Community Center of Greater Orlando in Maitland has been the center of Jewish life in Central Florida and home to award-winning preschool, after school, summer camp, fitness, sports, arts and community programs.