Looking to join a team who successfully opened camp last summer....
A Specialist is responsible for running an activity & providing leadership in their skilled area.
1. Execute and teach either the Arts & Crafts or Ceramics camp plan for campers grades Prek-9th grades.
2. Able to instruct using a variety of art mediums and air dry clays with non-fired glazes. Assist campers in creating keepsakes and true camp works of art.
3. Execute a creative eight week camp plan that enhances current skills or develops new talents.
4. Manage a group of approximately 12+ campers with the support of the counselors during their scheduled time in arts and ceramics.
5. Responsible for daily set-up and clean-up.
6. Work collaboratively with the entire Specialist team on weekly special events & programs.
7. Maintains the supply and inventory list of supplies for arts or ceramics. Care and store all materials & supplies.
8. Assist Program Coordinator with weekly electives.
If you are FUN, LOVE KIDS AND WANT AN AMAZING SUMMER...then we want you!
The JCC Abrams Camps is located at an premier facility in East Windsor, NJ with outdoor pools and indoor buildings on a stunning shaded campsite. We are growing fast and hiring now AWESOME new staff members.