Location and Job Title:
Operations and Logistics Specialist - Camp Seneca Lake
Louis S. Wolk Jewish Community Center of Greater Rochester
1200 Edgewood Ave
Rochester, NY 14618
The Operations and Logistics Specialist's primary role is to support the Operations and Logistics Coordinator in connecting the outside world with CSL.
This position will be to assist with overseeing the Camp Office including but not limited to mail, laundry, luggage, liaison with Health Center, procurement of materials, communication with parents, and scheduling.
The Operations and Logistics Specialist reports directly to the Operations and Logistics Coordinator. Additional duties as directed by supervisor.
- Be responsible for the general health and safety of all campers and staff.
- Establish an atmosphere in which campers feel secure, happy, and included.
- Supervise campers under their immediate care at all times.
- Ensure campers and staff adhere to camp rules.
- Act as a positive role model.
- Participate in all camp activities and supervisory initiatives.
- Cooperate with all other staff regarding matters of rules, safety, and program.
- Other duties as assigned by CSL Director, Assistant Directors, and Program Area Leader.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite preferred
- CPR/First Aid preferred
- Driver's License required
- Must be experienced in camp operations, dependable, and flexible.
- 18+ years old preferred.
Dates: Must be available for the entirety of the dates listed below.
- General Staff Orientation begins June 20th, 2021
- Camp season ends August 18th, 2021
- Other mandatory training dates TBD
- Approximately (7) paid days off during the Camp season
- Full time hours including days, nights and weekends
- Competitive pay plus Room and Board
- JCC complimentary membership included
Come join the team at Camp Seneca Lake, (Finger Lakes Region) the residential summer camp of the JCC of Greater Rochester!