Location and Job Title:
760 Northfield Ave
West Orange, NJ 07052
We're seeking a Member Concierge to oversee all aspects of member acquisition including prospecting, enrollment and member retention. Responsible for membership sales and retention goals and plays a significant role in implementing outreach, promotional and public relations initiatives.
As the Member Concierge, you will:
- Generate leads and new membership sales
- Create awareness of the Center through community outreach and connectivity
- Coordinate and implement the fitness marketing plans with the J Marketing Team and J Program Managers
- Sustain and support membership retention through member engagement
- Provide needs analysis and personalized site tours for potential members
- Greet and welcome new fitness center members, drive membership enrollment and assist with front desk operations
- Respond to Member's concerns, suggestions and complaints in a timely, professional and consistent manner
- Serve as Manager on Duty, as scheduled
- Assist Center management with other tasks related to the Center
- A minimum of 3 years of sales/membership experience and demonstration of meeting and exceeding goals
- A dynamic personality: enthusiastic, energetic, friendly & personable
- The ability to multi-task; goal-oriented and self-directed
- The ability to connect with, inspire and motivate others with strong listening and interpersonal skills
- Professionalism: polished appearance and phone manner
- Flexibility: able to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
Interested applicants should submit resume to email@example.com
All applicants for employment shall be considered without regard to race, religion, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
45,000 - 55,000
Welcome to Your JCC!
JCC MetroWest has been at the center of our community for 142 years, bringing people together while providing educational, social, cultural and fitness programs.
Our main facility, the Leon & Toby Cooperman JCC, located in West Orange, NJ, and our 20-acre day-camp, Camp Deeny Riback, located in Flanders, NJ serve the Jewish communities west of NYC, including Essex, Morris, and Union counties.