We are seeking a Part Time Group Exercise (GE) Manager to lead our group exercise program. As our Group Exercise Manager, you will:
- Hire, train, and supervise qualified group exercise staff.
- Oversee group exercise program, ensuring a diverse schedule for members of all abilities and fitness levels, including high risk exercise participants.
- Generate attendance and activity reports.
- Manage GE budget.
- Instruct classes, if necessary.
- Serve as Manager on Duty.
- Other duties as required.
Approx. 20 hours per week, possibly including weekend, early morning and evening hours.
SUBMIT RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO firstname.lastname@example.org
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Exercise Science or Kinesiology, preferable.
- Accredited group exercise certification.
- 5 years of experience in a fitness environment with a minimum of 2 years group exercise management.
- Prior experience leading group exercise classes.
- AED and First Aid certifications
- Personal Training a plus.
JCC MetroWest has been at the center of the Essex and Morris County New Jersey community for 142 years, bringing people together while providing educational, social, cultural and fitness programs. Here at The J, we take every precaution to keep our community safe and healthy, as well as warm, inclusive and welcoming.
All applicants for employment shall be considered without regard to race, religion, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.