Location and Job Title:
Facilities Maintenance Technician
801 Percy Warner Blvd
Nashville, TN 37205
Responsible for custodial work, light building and grounds maintenance and assisting with setups and tear downs for scheduled meeting and events throughout the Center. Willing to train candidates with a good work ethic and positive attitude. Great opportunity for long term employment.
Essential Job Functions
- Assist in safe day-to-day operations of the Gordon Jewish Community Center
- Perform daily maintenance and custodial work in public and administrative areas of building
- Daily courteous interaction with members and coworkers as well as contractors and service personnel
Other Job Functions
- Able to follow directions
- Willing to learn new skills
- Able to effectively communicate
- Ability to work independently, utilize initiatives, be organized and meet deadlines
- May be required to operate company vehicles
- Shifts may vary depending on scheduling and need. The Center is open Monday to Thursday 5:30 am to 8:45 pm, Friday 5:30am to 5:45 pm. And Sat/Sun 8:00am to 4:45 pm.
- Gordon JCC provides staff shirts. Employees wear solid colored pants or shorts. Safety shoes/boots.
- Dependable transportation
- Valid TN driver's license
lifting up to 50 lbs.
$25,000 - $35,000
The Gordon Jewish Community Center is a special place that welcomes all, builds community, and provides excellent programs rooted in Jewish values to enrich the mind, body, and spirit. We have a vibrant, dedicated staff who contribute to the talented family that support our community. We offer a friendly and supportive work environment. Great benefit options including health and dental insurance, paid leave, and full membership to our center with access to state of the art fitness center and indoor and outdoor pools.