JCC Camp Ruach in Bridgewater, NJ is hiring an Art Director for the Summer 2021 season; running from June 28- August 20 (closed July 5) from 8:30-4:30 daily. This is a seasonal position.
- Creating and building an age appropriate art curriculum for campers ages 3 through entering 9th grade
- Designing specialty art electives for campers in grades 1-9
- Teaching small and large groups of campers
- Collaborating with Musical Theater Director to design set for the camp musical
- Maintaining organization of all art supplies
- Supervising assistant art specialist
- Ability to build a multi-tiered art curriculum for various ages
- Prior experience working with preschool, elementary, and middle school age children
- Enjoys working with a team and having fun!
After more than 2 decades, Camp Ruach has proudly been providing meaningful and positive camp experiences for campers ages 2-14 and their families. We look forward to welcoming a new staff person to our team!The Shimon and Sara Birnbaum JCC is a full-service agency which provides programs and services to the community, from pre-school through older adults, including early childhood education, school-age programming, special needs programming, teen services, adult and older adult programs, as well as day camp, summer pool club, health, fitness and recreation programs for all ages. The JCC also provides a variety of cultural arts programs and programs with significant Judaic content.