Location and Job Title:
Jewish Community Center of San Francisco
3200 California Street
San Francisco, CA 94118
This position provides first tier exceptional customer service both internally and externally
- Daily reconciliation of cash accounts
- First tier support for internal and external requests directed to the Accounting Department
with cash disbursements, invoices, and collections, including data
entry, cash handling, and maintaining and updating records in
- Assist Accounting staff with month end process and other scheduled reporting
Accounting Department with membership sales and program registrations
during high volume launches, campaigns, and events.
- Maintain and update customer records and contacts, including duplicate merging.
- Reconcile Accounts Receivable balances and GL; research, explain and resolve variances.
- Identify and collaborate on solutions for billing and collection process areas of improvement.
- Assist in preparation of Accounts Receivable monthly reports and dashboards.
- Support accounting in preparation of, and during audit.
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis as needed.
- Bachelor or
Associate degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or another relevant
subject. In lieu a degree 2 years of relevant work experience can be
- Basic knowledge of Salesforce
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, Sharepoint, Teams)
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivation to set and complete projects in a timely manner
- Ability to follow instructions and seek out answers when needed
- Maintain an attention to detail
- Maintain a high degree of ethics, integrity, and confidentiality
- Desire to grow professionally
Benefited, non-exempt position
HEALTH & SAFETY:
order to keep staff and participants as safe and healthy as possible,
all staff working on-site will be required to be vaccinated (COVID-19)
prior to beginning work. Please reach out to HR@jccsf.org if you have
$45,000 - $55,000
Urban and inclusive, the Jewish Community Center of San Francisco (JCCSF) celebrates our vibrant city and its people. We explore Jewish culture and traditions as a pathway for joyful, meaningful living. We're a community for everyone, using the power of gathering together to share, inspire, support and restore. The JCCSF is located in San Francisco, CA at 3200 California Street (at Presidio).