Location and Job Title:
Digital Marketing Manager
Jewish Community Alliance of Jacksonville
8505 San Jose Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32217
Responsibilities (This is an hourly position)
- Create and maintain original content calendar for owned digital channels. Work as a part of the core Marketing team to keep content consistent, accurate, branded, and up to date while developing web, social media, and other content for various departments.
- Prepare monthly staff e-newsletter and weekly member e-newsletter using Constant Contact. Refresh and maintain all internal digital signage.
- Take live video footage and images of JCA programs and events to share on owned digital channels.
- Maintain repository of current media to be used on all content channels and maintain current and subscriber-driven YouTube channel.
- Operate the organization's Google AdWords grant and assist with and schedule print publications or ghost-writing writing. Organize, update, and maintain the JCA website including SEO and share monthly reports and design updates.
- Must have knowledge of how popular digital media services drive brand awareness and execute across those channels.
- Track and understand statistics, data and web analytics reports to know how to pull out relevant information to establish a clear strategic direction.
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website, social and live streaming optimization and monitor key social, .com, and email marketing metrics to track success
- Conduct quarterly social media audits and provide reports of best practices across the industry and for the direct community.
- 4+ Years of experience in digital marketing and web design
- Experience executing paid social media campaigns and live streaming
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business preferred
- Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Adobe
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Incredible attention to detail and belief in JCA mission and values
- Problem solving skills and drive to be successful in the role
The Jewish Community Alliance (JCA) is a non-profit community center affiliated with the Jacksonville Jewish Federation, the United Way of Northeast Florida and the Jewish Community Centers of North America. Our mission is to contribute to the continuation of Jewish life and all people within our community of Jacksonville, FL, as well as provide a common meeting ground for everyone, and enhance the quality of life for all segments of the community to strengthen family life. The JCA is not solely for the Jewish community; we welcome all people from every different walks of life into our family here at the JCA to prosper and grow with us toward a better tomorrow.