Location and Job Title:
Stroum Jewish Community Center
3801 East Mercer Way
Mercer Island, WA 98040
The Stroum Jewish Community Center is hiring for shifts 4:45am-10:00pm Monday-Friday and 7:45am-7:00pm Saturday/Sunday.
- American Red Cross Lifeguard Certification or equivalent certification required
- Lifeguard Certification reimbursement 90 days after hire with qualifications
- Referral bonuses available
- Flexible scheduling
- $15.00 - $17.00 an hour
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: duties include but are not limited to the following
- Enforce facility rules to ensure a safe and fun environment
- Provide patron surveillance and emergency response services
- Shuttle swimmers from day camp to swimming lessons
- Maintain clean facility and keep accurate chemical logs
- Attend monthly staff meeting
- Assist swimming lessons
Founded in 1949, the Stroum JCC is dedicated to the enrichment of life for the Jewish and general community in the greater Seattle area.
Located on Mercer Island, the J offers a variety of programs and activities for everyone from newborns to seniors. The J is home to an Early Childhood School, a newly remodeled state-of-the-art auditorium, an upgraded Fitness Center, an indoor pool, and more.