Location and Job Title:
1375 St Paul Ave
St Paul, MN 55116
We are seeking a Camp Counselor Associate to join our team. As our new Camp Counselor Associate you will:
- Enthusiastically greet campers and parents/guardians upon arrival
- Engage campers in scheduled camp activities, ensuring their safety at all times
- Maintain a safe and clean environment for campers and team members
- Clean up areas at the conclusion of activity
- Perform other duties as assigned
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- A high school diploma or a GED
- The ability to interact with children of different ages and developmental needs
- Basic computer knowledge( including Word, Excel, and e-mail)
- Excellent time management skills
- Candidates applying for this position should be able to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted repeatedly throughout the workday.
- Frequent walking around and demonstrating and assisting with exercise movements; bending, stretching, lifting, pushing, pulling, and squatting are movements performed daily.