Location and Job Title:
JCC of Central NJ
1391 Martine Ave
Scotch Plains, NJ 07076
- Possess the ability to design individual and small group exercise programs tailored to the needs and attainable goals of specific clients
- Execute individual fitness programs designed in a safe and effective way
- Demonstrate a desire to help clients reach their fitness and wellness goals through appropriate cardiovascular, flexibility and resistance exercise
- Proactively assist members with fitness equipment; train members in correct use of fitness equipment; correct members on use of fitness equipment as necessary
- Represent the JCC and provide the highest quality of customer service to the individuals and groups with whom he/she comes into contact.
- Utilize strong interpersonal skills with an eagerness to grow client base
- Function as a strong team player
- CPR/AED Certification (American Red Cross or equivalent)
- First Aid Certification (American Red Cross or equivalent)
- Current and broad knowledge of fitness equipment and body mechanics
- Strong customer service skills including an outgoing personality; a friendly disposition, self-confidence, and maturity
- The ability to work a flexible schedule
- The ability to maintain a healthy and neat appearance
- Practical experience in the field
- Current Personal Training Certification (nationally recognized and NCCA accredited)
35,000 - 45,000
Community is at our Center
The JCC of Central New Jersey is a place to meet old friends, connect with new ones, and become involved in your community. Our mission is to provide social, recreational, and cultural programs and humanitarian services through all phases of life. We are committed to affirming and strengthening Jewish values and fostering an appreciation of our heritage and identity.
To fulfill our mission to support the Jewish community and the community at large, the JCC runs a robust infant daycare program, an accredited preschool program and summer day camp, state-of-the-art fitness center with the latest strength-training and cardiovascular equipment as well as a full-fitness class schedule, full sized gymnasium, indoor and outdoor pools, and an array of social, recreational, educational, and cultural programs for everyone in our community from infants to seniors.
The JCC owns its 64,000 square foot campus..
At the JCC of Central NJ, financial assistance is available for membership, as are various programs for those in need.