Location and Job Title:
Social Media Specialist
Michael-Ann Russell JCC
18900 NE 25th Ave
North Miami Beach, FL 33180
(REMOTE WORK NOT OFFERED) Ideal candidate is either already a South Florida resident or has plans to relocate to South Florida.
The Social Media Specialist engages with targeted virtual communities and social media network users and is responsible for strategic content development and social media management for the Michael-Ann Russell JCC.
The person in this role will understand how each social media channel functions and how to optimize content for engagement on each platform. This positions duties include the
conception, development, and implementation of social media content across multiple social media channels. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience in social media
marketing, reporting on key performance metrics for social campaigns, including paid, earned, and owned media.
- Define and execute social media strategy through messaging and audience identification.
- Develop strategic content for all programs and services offered at the Michael-Ann Russell JCC.
- Monitor and respond to community and user posts and feedback on a timely basis and escalate issues to the Director of Marketing.
- Generate, edit, publish, and share daily contentcopy, images, and videoencouraging engagement and growth.
- Develop and expand community and manage influencer outreach.
- Maintain the annual calendar with editorial content, recognitions, holidays, celebrations, and special events for all MARJCC departments and programs.
- Ensure MARJCC brand voice is consistent across all social media channels.
- Maintain website content linked to or referenced in social media by ensuring tags and descriptions are optimized and content is accurate, relevant, fresh, and timely.
- 3+ years experience in social media marketing and reporting on key performance metrics for social campaigns, including paid, earned, and owned media.
- Experience and knowledge using social media tools, including Google Analytics and reporting platforms, as well as Sprout Social.
- Experience with photography, video, digital asset production, etc. Ability to generate unique ideas and think creatively.
- Ability to support day to day functions of the Marketing department
- Assist the Marketing Director in completing all the departments objective
To apply, please email resume/cover letter to email@example.com
$45,000 - $55,000
The Michael-Ann Russell Jewish Community Center/Sanford L. Ziff Campus is dedicated to the enrichment of Jewish life and fosters the spiritual, emotional, and physical development of its individual members through all of life's stages and circumstances.