Location and Job Title:
Marketing & Programming Associate
Moise Safra Center
130 East 82nd Street
New York, NY 10028
Position and Organization
The Marketing and Programming Associate position is an opportunity for a highly motivated professional with marketing and communications skills to work as part of a dynamic team. The Marketing and Programming Associate will help the Programming Department turn the Moise Safra Center's goals into realities. The ideal candidate will have communications and marketing experience, attention to detail, a high level of creativity, as well as being a team player and having the adaptability to meet the changing needs of the Moise Safra Center and its members.
- Create and design print and digital marketing materials for programs, events, and classes
- Manage social media - Instagram, WhatsApp, etc
- Make sure the content of the Center's website as well as in house screens are current and up to date
- Monitor and evaluate current marketing processes to increase awareness and attendance for all Center activities
- Collaborate in the design, creation, implementation, and evaluation of programs
- Work as part of the programming team to ensure all data for programs and classes are inputted into our database correctly
- Help with registrations for programs and events
- Assist with communicating with to members, teachers, trainers, and instructors.
About the Moise Safra Center
Recently opened on 82nd Street and Lexington Avenue, the Moise Safra Center's 65,000 square foot building is a vertical campus with 12 floors with dedicated venues for social, recreational, educational, spiritual and wellness activities. The facility includes a pool, fitness center, synagogue and beit midrash, culinary, dance and yoga studios, elegant banquet space with an outdoor terrace and views of the city. This signature Jewish center combines tradition and innovation to nurture the mind, body, and soul of its membership in a sophisticated urban setting.