The Service Desk is the front desk in our main lobby and is the hub which serves as a resource center for members, guests and staff. A qualified candidate will be able to provide "grade A" and exceptional customer service in a fast-paced environment while communicating information about our membership plans, events and programs knowledgeably and professionally. Our staff welcome and greet our members and guests with enthusiasm while introducing them to our facility. A qualified candidate is willing to go above and beyond to ensure a positive experience for our Member and Guests. We are currently seeking high energy, reliable candidates who can work flexible shifts that include evenings, early mornings and weekends.
1. Welcomes all Members and Guests to the facility.
2. Checks in all Members and Guests and properly confirms and verifies access to facility.
3. Performs all safety and security protocols accordingly.
4. Maintains forms, flyers and procedures, and assists departments with administrative
5. Answers central telephone system with professionalism and promptness and directs
calls following proper chain of command.
6. Attend to Members/Guests and answers questions; in person, email and by telephone.
7. Forwards and directs customer feedback or concerns to the appropriate Department.
8. Notifies Departments of any challenges or issues within the building and exterior of the
9. Prepares outgoing mail; sorts and distributes incoming mail and receives and notifies
departments of package deliveries.
10. Supports Administrative Staff and Program/Membership/Executive Directors.
11. Assist with Membership and Program registrations and transaction processing.
12. Promotes Membership in addition to providing information on registration for Adult and
13. Closes sales of Annual and Short Term Memberships and reports to Membership
14. Conduct tours of the facility when needed and provides additional programmatic
information when appropriate.
15. Takes pride in their position and aims to please, help and grow. Represents the Miami
Beach JCC's mission and carries that through their shift.
The Miami Beach Jewish Community Center (JCC) is a non-profit, social service agency founded upon Jewish ethics and values. Our goal is to provide quality programming to the community in everything from Children's Enrichment and After-school programming to Summer Camp; Fitness to Aquatics; Sports to parenting classes; Adult Educational programs to Arts & Cultural events and more. We strive to employ the most qualified persons and continue to provide them with the support and encouragement needed in order for them to continue to develop and grow professionally as well as assist the MBJCC reach its goals in customer service and satisfaction.