Location and Job Title:
JCC of Stamford
1035 Newfield Ave
Stamford, CT 06905
The Stamford JCC is looking for motivated personal training professionals who are serious about building a successful business. Join us and discover a dynamic work environment built around helping our clients maximize their potential and a facility where limitless opportunity is cultivated.
- Build client base through staffing the fitness center and conducting orientations, PT sessions and demonstrating the value of personal training, including safe and proper exercise techniques
- Prepare and deliver complete fitness programs based on clients' goals
- Motivate and inspire clients to get results through goal setting, frequent follow-up
- Provide the highest level of customer service to all members
- Set the positive energy and tone of the Stamford JCC
- Qualified candidates must possess all of the following:
- Current nationally accredited personal training certification (e.g. ACE, ACSM, NASM, AAAI/ISMA)
- Specialization certifications preferred
- Certified in CPR/AED & First Aid
NOTE: Responsibilities are intended to describe the general requirements for the position. This is not a complete listing of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department..
Salary: Up to $45/hour
Please send cover letters and resumes to Lori Price.
1035 Newfiled Ave
Stamford, CT, 06905