Location and Job Title:
Jewish Community Center of San Francisco
3200 California Street
San Francisco, CA 94118
Urban and inclusive, the Jewish Community Center of San
Francisco celebrates our vibrant city and its people. We're a community
that welcomes everyone, using the power of gathering together to share,
inspire, support and restore. Expect the extraordinary and come
curious every day.
Security team embodies the core values of the JCCSF and is the first
point of contact for our members, guests and staff. This is not your
typical security job. Sure, you will be responsible for all security
staff posts, crisis response support, emergency evacuation, security
monitoring, crowd management, and observation, but you will also
experience a fun and friendly atmosphere and support from an
extraordinary security team.
- Perform security screenings at lobby and garage posts
- Perform security patrols
- Monitor security systems
- Serve as special event security for crowd control, screening and observation
- Perform opening and closing building and grounds security inspections
and question as necessary disruptive or threatening individuals and
take necessary action to ensure a safe and secure environment.
- Comply with all safety and security policies and procedures
- Provide support in the event of crisis, disaster, and emergency evacuations
- Perform risk assessments and provide data to Director of Security
- Participate in ongoing training related to security and safety procedures
- Possess the skills and abilities to provide basic first aid and CPR/AED as needed
- Demonstrate excellent customer service at all times.
- Perform other security related duties as directed or assigned by the Security Operations Manager
- Must provide current Guard Card
- Ability to walk throughout the facility, including stairways, for up to 3 hours at a time.
- Ability to stand at security post for up to three hours
- Ability to move quickly in response to emergencies
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Capable of working outdoors in a variety of weather conditions
- Knowledge of security practices
- Excellent observation skills
- Ability to make good decisions under pressure
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Positive attitude and a good team player
- Excellent customer service skills
- Flexible schedule including weekends, early mornings, and late evenings
Full-time (benefited) and part-time positions currently available, hourly, non-exempt.
Shifts may include daytime, evening, and weekend hours.
HEALTH & SAFETY:
order to keep staff and participants as safe and healthy as possible,
all staff working on-site will be required to be vaccinated (COVID-19)
prior to beginning work. Please reach out to HR@jccsf.org if you have
$22.00 per hour
Urban and inclusive, the Jewish Community Center of San Francisco (JCCSF) celebrates our vibrant city and its people. We explore Jewish culture and traditions as a pathway for joyful, meaningful living. We're a community for everyone, using the power of gathering together to share, inspire, support and restore. The JCCSF is located in San Francisco, CA at 3200 California Street (at Presidio).