Location and Job Title:
The Roth Family JCC of Greater Orlando
851 N Maitland Ave.
Maitland, FL 32751
The Roth Family Jewish Community Center and The Jewish Federation of Greater Orlando are seeking a full-time Marketing Manager to serve both agencies.
The successful candidate will possess a working knowledge of marketing communications (Marcom), social media, creative and project management. Assigned tasks will cover a wide array of marketing tactics and audiences, so diversity of experience and an ability to adapt to and learn new processes and skills is essential. This is a highly collaborative work environment that welcomes fresh ideas that will enhance our existing Marcom strategies.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in Marketing, Communication, Public Relations or related field, or appropriate combination of education and significant experience.
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in marketing, external communication or a related field.
- Exceptional social media engagement skills
- Experience in graphic design and/or website development
- Experience developing marketing content in support of a brand.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of Jewish customs, traditions, the Jewish community and the JCC and Federation's missions.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Under direction of the Director of Marketing, serve as the social media manager for The Roth Family JCC and Jewish Federation, creating consistent, meaningful content for Facebook, Instagram, and other social media platforms
- Work directly with department directors to promote programs and events for a variety of audiences via email, social media and/or printed collateral and media.
- Assist with writing and/or designing printed marketing collateral
- Provide copywriting, editing, and proofreading services as needed
- Oversee management of website updates
- Assist in agency strategic planning and task execution
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Team player
- Positive attitude
- Must adhere to JCC and Federation brand standards
- Ability to manage a high volume of assigned tasks and respond to urgent assignments
- Ability to perform design tasks and/or edit existing design work in the Adobe Creative Cloud environment
- Working knowledge of social media management tools such as Hootsuite, TweetDeck, and SpredFast
- Ability to think strategically and meet deadlines
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Availability to work evenings and Sundays as needed
Writing for print media
Central Florida has a vibrant Jewish community of 30,000+ people and is known for its great climate and quality lifestyle.
The Roth Family Jewish Community Center of Greater Orlando (established in 1973) and the Jewish Federation of Greater Orlando (established in 1947), two separate 501(c)(3) organizations located on the Jewish Community Campus in Maitland, FL, are working together towards creating a new, merged entity. Working together, the organizations share designated functional departments, including Marketing, Executive Leadership, and Security.
25,000 - 35,000
The JCC is an equal opportunity employer to all qualified
persons without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin,
ancestry, physical or mental handicap, or veteran status.
Since 1973, The Roth Family
Jewish Community Center of Greater Orlando in Maitland has been the center of
Jewish life in Central Florida and home to award-winning preschool, after school, summer camp, fitness, sports, arts and community programs.