Location and Job Title:
Bonnie & Donald Dwares JCC of the Jewish Alliance of Greater Rhode Island
401 Elmgrove Ave
Providence, RI 02906
The Jewish Alliance of Greater Rhode Island is seeking extraordinary Early Childhood Educators to join our team as:
- Full Time Lead and Assistant Teachers
- Part Time/Full Time Floats
Our David C. Isenberg Family Early Childhood Center, is a NAEYC and BrightStars accredited infant toddler program and preschool committed to providing a high quality, child-centered developmental program. Our unique program includes age appropriate educational and Judaic experiences in a secure and loving atmosphere that fosters cognitive, physical, emotional and social growth. We strive to provide quality care and education for children ages 3 months to 5 years.
The Jewish Alliance of Greater Rhode Island is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all regardless of race, color, religion, pregnancy, national origin, age, ability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, military/veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We sincerely believe that diversity and inclusion among our staff is critical to our success as an organization.
Full Time staff members enjoy impressive and plentiful benefits which include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life insurance and long-term disability insurance
- Defined contribution pension plan
- 401k, 403b
- Flexible spending accounts
- Free deluxe fitness membership
- Generous amount of paid time off
- Free freshly made vegetarian and kosher daily lunch
How to Apply
Energetic, nurturing and motivated individuals are strongly encouraged to apply. If you are interested in joining our team please email or drop off the following application materials:
- A current resume
- A page listing three references including: names, titles, phone numbers (and or) email addresses
- A cover letter expressing why you would make a great addition to our teaching team!
Applications are welcome immediately and will be reviewed carefully upon receipt. Only complete applications will be considered.
- H.S. Diploma or H.S. Equivalency Certificate
- Preferred: Minimum of 12 college credits towards relevant degree
$14.50 and $16.75/hr